1. How can I reset my password?
Visit the My Account tab of Sage and MI. Below the login section select the link Lost your password? It will direct you to a forum to input either your username or email address in order to receive a link to reset your password.
7. How can I delete my account?
You can delete your account by either utilizing the delete tab within your account or by contacting us with a request that we delete your account.
Sage and MI Exclusive Digital Products
3. Where can I find my digital purchased products?
An email will be sent to you with the file from your digital purchase. You can access them by this email or from within your Sage and MI account.
4. How do I contact Sage and MI about an item?
You can contact us with any question by any method listed on our Contact Page.
5. How do I go about unzipping your product files
After your purchase, you will receive a zip file of the product you purchased from Sage and MI. To unzip the file, first open the location of the file. Right-click on the folder and select Extract All. You should then have access to your purchased product.
6. How can I get a receipt for my purchase?
With the purchase of any Sage and MI product you will receive an email with the receipt of your purchase.
8. What are the different payment methods available to purchase your products?
Our Website accepts payment through WooCommerce Payments, Credit Card/Debit Card, PayPal, Bancontact, EPS, Giropay, ideal, sofort, SEPAdirect debit, przelewy24 (P24), Apple Pay and Google Pay.
9. What is included in a Commercial License?
Please review the Sage and MI User License Agreement for use of our digital products.
10. Can I use purchased Items for Commercial projects?
Sage and MI exclusive clipart and digital backgrounds can be used in commercial projects. Review our User License Agreement for authorized uses of our digital products.
12. Do I have to credit the designer?
You do not have to give credit to Sage and MI however it is greatly appreciated.
13. Can I use fonts and graphics as part of a logo I am creating for a client?
Fonts and graphics can be used in a logo however the logo cannot be copyrighted. Please review our User License Agreement for more information.